Half a GIANT list of fete and fair tutorials and printables.. (Part 1)
September 15, 2012
Often we are keen to help with school or church fetes but are not sure where to start.
So, I have put together a giant list of fete and fair tutorials from around the blogging world.
So many clever people out there!
For me…. what makes a great craft to make for a fete or fair, is one that is inexpensive to make and buy , fun, quick to make, fairly easy to put together, and something people would want to hand there money over for.
All the images below are by the original tutorial writers. If you want to try one… just click on the creators name and it will take you straight there.
Stay tuned for the next instalment.
Let me know what you think.
- Bunting Cards (tiny party invite) by The Pleated Poppy.
- Tissue Paper Pom Poms by diy Wedding
- DIY sugar body scrub by Craftiness is not an option.
- Waterproof shower caps by Smashed Peas and Carrots.
- Felt Tissue Pouches by My Growing Home
- Simple Shopping Bags by The Purl Bee
- House pillows by Craft and Creativity.
- Beaded Heart Wand by First Palette.
- 3D Owl printables by Craft and Creativity.
- Any colour chalk board paint by Salt Tree.
- Angel placecard by Allsorts.
- Covered Mouse pads by Coming Home To Roost.
- Fairies in a Jar by Organised Chaos.
- Paper Decoration Star by Craft and Creativity.
- Button Thumbtacks by FellowFellow
- Reindeer Gift Tag Printable by Eatdrinkchic.
- Knitted Mini Stockings by Little Cotton Rabbits.
- Edible Teabag Cookie (Gluten Dairy and Sugar free) by Whatever’s left
- Wooden Fork Dolls by Craft and Creativity.
- Spray Painted Animals on lids by Pysselbolaget
- Fabric Covered Lights by Rebeccasdiy.
- Time for tea Soap by Cumbersome.
- Owl iphone case by handmade.
- Tea bag gift Tag by the studio of Mae
- Monogram bags by zszywka
- Plush Monsters by Blueberry Moon.
- Plush Penguin by Purl Bee.
- Felt ball garland by The SoHo
- Lavender Satchels by Purl Bee
- Chalk Paint Cheese Tray by Wit & Whistle